- Strong increase in revenues and operating EBITDA
- Group revenues increase by 19.2% up to EUR 97.9 million
- International revenues increase disproportionally compared with total revenues by 21.5% to EUR 46.9 million
- iTWO key account revenue up 73.4% to EUR 11.1 million
- Software licence revenues grow 43.8% to EUR 28.9 million
- Operating EBITDA increases by 57.9% to EUR 33.0 million
- Cash flow from operating activities rises by EUR 32.1 million to EUR 51.5 million (previous year: EUR 19.4 million)
RIB Software AG, the world’s leading provider of 5D BIM Big Data technology for the construction industry, announces its financial figures for the fiscal year 2016.
Total revenues increased by 19.2% from EUR 82.1 million to EUR 97.9 million in fiscal year 2016. Software licence revenues increased by 43.8% to EUR 28.9 million (previous year: EUR 20.1 million). In the key account area, the software revenue with iTWO increased by 73.4% to EUR 11.1 million (previous year EUR 6.4 million). In the mass market, the software sales with iTWO increased by 16.3% to EUR 11.4 million (previous year: EUR 9.8 million).
Operating EBITDA increased by 57.9% to EUR 33.0 million (previous year: EUR 20.9 million). The operating EBITDA margin reached 33.7% (previous year: 25.5%). The operating cash flow of EUR 51.5 million was significantly (EUR 32.1 million) above the previous year (EUR 19.4 million).
In recent years, from 2011 to 2016, our iTWO community and iTWO brand have reached a high level. For the new five-year-plan from 2017 to 2021, and the years thereafter until 2026, the outlook is positive throughout. Governments worldwide, the IT industry and clients are discovering the benefits of integrating two (iTWO) worlds, the virtual into the physical. iTWO stands for this MR (Mixed Reality) process in the construction industry.
For 2017 RIB Group expects, assuming otherwise stable framework conditions in the market, revenues between EUR 98 million and EUR 108 million and an EBITDA between EUR 28 million and EUR 38 million.